Laura Tesoro Grand absent on ‘ Eurovision in Concert ‘
Unfortunately this article is not available in English and has been automatically translated. Please visit our homepage for all English content or get an overview of all English articles here. You can also request a translation by sending us an email.
Douwe Bob brings on 9 april in the Melkweg in Amsterdam for the first time its Eurovision Song live. Also the other artists that to discharging the Dutch capital have now been announced. Grand absent on the list: our Laura Tesoro.
Each year runs the Melkweg in Amsterdam full for Eurovision in Concert. Then bags a lot participating Eurovision artists down to Netherlands for this promo-event and for a first acquaintance with the fans and press.
For this eighth edition signs 25 countries present. Netherlands, Italy, France, Croatia, among others, and Malta will be there. Russia has not yet promised top favourite and also our Belgian entry, Laura Tesoro, seems to be missing on the list. Meanwhile, al 26 countries! Also the Slovenian candidate drops namely to the Dutch capital Amsterdam, which is a new record!
The presentation is in the hands of Dutch Eurovision commentator Cornald Maas and Hera Björk, the Icelandic singer who in 2010 for her country to the Eurovision Song Contest. For the concert will be welcomed by all delegations the Amsterdam Alderman Kajsa Ollongren and by Sietse Bakker that his last year as an event supervisor of Eurovision.
— EurovisionInConcert (@ESCinConcert) March 27, 2016
On april 8, the Dutch branch of OGAE warms up for the third time in a row its fans with a party in Club Lite in Amsterdam. There will Bojana Stamenov, DQ, Axel Hirsoux and Ester Heart action. This event is also open to non-OGAE members.
These artists will perform at Eurovision in Concert:
- Albania: Eneda Tarifa with Fairytale Love
- Armenia: Iveta Mukuchyan with Love Wave
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: Davis & Dalal ft. Ana Rucner & Jala with Ljubav you
- Cyprus: Minus One with Alter Ego
- Estonia: Jüri Pootsmann with Play
- France: Amir with J’ai cherché
- Iceland: Greta Salóme with Hear Them Calling
- Israel: Hovi Star with Made of Stars
- Italy: Francesca Michielin with No Degree of Separation
- Croatia: Nina Kraljic with Lighthouse
- Latvia: Justs with Heartbeat
- (FYR) Macedonia: Kaliopi with Dona
- Malta: Ira Losco with Walk on Water
- Moldova: Lidia Isac with Falling Stars
- Montenegro: Highway with The Real Thing
- Netherlands: Douwe Bob with Slow Down
- Norway: Nisar Ahmad with Icebreaker
- Austria: Zoë with Loin d’ici
- Romania: Ovidiu Anton with Moment of Silence
- Serbia: Sanja Vučić ZAA with Goodbye
- Slovenia: M with Blue and Red
- Spain: Barei with Say Yay
- United Kingdom: Joe & H with you’re Not Alone
- Belarus: Ivan with Help You Fly
- Switzerland: Rykka with The Last of Our Child
Would you like all the entries for the Eurovision song contest on 10, 12 and 14 March in Stockholm listen again? That can thanks to this handy overview.