Listen to the 20 contenders in Estonia
Unfortunately this article is not available in English and has been automatically translated. Please visit our homepage for all English content or get an overview of all English articles here. You can also request a translation by sending us an email.
At the beginning of november, the Estonian public broadcasting ERR the twenty finalists for Eesti Laul, the national heat. You can now also listen to all candidates.
The twenty finalists were allowed to choose when they wanted to hear their song to the world, but now the public broadcasting them myself all published on its website. These are they divided into two semi-finals:
First semi-final (13/02):
01. The Jingles – Love A Little Bit
02. Würffel – I’m Facing North
03. Mick Pedaja – Seis
04. Indrek Ventmann – tüdruk Hispaania
05. Cartoon feat. Kristel Aaslaid – Immortality
06. Kéa – Lonely Boy
07. Kati – Kaugel sinust Laev
08. Zebra Island – How Many Times
09. Supersonic Laura –
10. Windy Beach – Salty Wounds
Second semifinal (20/02):
01. Go Away Bird – Sally
02. Pootsmann – Jüri Play
03. Meisterjaan – Parmupillihullus
04. I Wear * Experiment – Patience
05. Múdd – Púr Meet Halfway
06. Grete Paia – Stories Untold
07. Põhja-Tallinn – Ei ole mullet olla
08. Anett Kulbin – Strong
09. Gertu – Pabbo Miljon korda
10. La La Ladies – Unikaalne
Five candidates from each semifinal punches to final on 5 March 2016. A jury will again and the viewer an equal voting share in the selection procedure. In the final is a super final organized with three candidates, in it the Estonian Viewer eventually has the last word. Listen to the Estonian contenders here.
Stig Rästa and Elina Born last year ended with Goodbye To Yesterday on a nice seventh place in Vienna.