Australia Debuts: seventeen countries on JESC 2015
Unfortunately this article is not available in English and has been automatically translated. Please visit our homepage for all English content or get an overview of all English articles here. You can also request a translation by sending us an email.
There are seventeen countries participated in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest by 2015, including Australia. That made the EBU announced this morning on its website.
It is the highest turnout since 2007, when the same number of countries. Compared to last year remain Cyprus, Croatia and Sweden at home, but times (FYR) Macedonia and Albania back and make his debut with a song in Irish, Ireland, and Australia.
After being in May this year ‘ once ‘ was allowed to participate in the Eurovision Song Contest, broadcaster SBS now also have access to the Junior version. A further participation in the EBU matches seems a step closer. SBS will the JESC directly, at half past five in the morning local time, and the next night in primetime broadcast. There will be No televoting held: only an Australian jury agrees with it.
The full list of participants and where all known also the names of participant (s) and/or songs:
1. Albania: Mishela Rapo – Dambaje
2. Armenia: Mika-Love (not yet released)
3. Australia:? – ? (To be announced the day after tomorrow)
4. Bulgaria: Gabriela Yordanova –?
5. Georgia: Virus –?
6. Ireland:? – ? (To be announced on november 8)
7. Italy Chiara & Martina Scarpari – Viva (not yet released)
8. (FYR) Macedonia: Ivana & Magdalena –?
9. Malta: Destiny Chukunyere –?
10. Montenegro: Jana Mirković – Oluja (not yet released)
11. Netherlands: Shalisa – Million Lights
13. Russia: Mikhail Smirnov – Mechta
14. San Marino:? – ?
15. Serbia: Lena Stamenković – Lenina pesma
16. Slovenia: Lina Kuduzović – Prva ljubezen
17. Belarus: Anna Trincher – Pochny z sebe
Now Friday takes place in the host city, a meeting of the delegation heads Sofia. Then the stage concept and ideas for the postcard movies be made known. On Saturday 22 november, than the thirteenth Junior Eurovision Song Contest.