Tonight: Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2015
Unfortunately this article is not available in English and has been automatically translated. Please visit our homepage for all English content or get an overview of all English articles here. You can also request a translation by sending us an email.
Tonight is the so far. From the Armeec Arena in Sofia, Bulgaria, is the final of the 13th Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
Starting from 7.30 pm our time taking young candidates from 17 countries against each other. Poli Genova, which represented Bulgaria at Eurovision in 2011, is the host of service.
A combination of jury and televoting will vote in each country determines the final result. There is also an eighteenth ballot: a special children’s jury with members from all 17 countries also agrees with it.
After the final held a Press Conference with not only the winner, but the three artists in the top-3 of the standings ended.
The field tonight, on running order:
01. Serbia: Lena Stamenković – Lenina pesma
02. Georgia: The Virus – Gabede
03. Slovenia: Lina Kuduzović – Prva ljubezen
04. Italy Chiara & Martina Scarpari – Viva
05. Netherlands: Shalisa – Million Lights
06. Australia: Bella Paige – My Girls
07. Ireland: Aimee Banks – Réalta na mara
08. Russia: Mikhail Smirnov – Mechta
09. (FYR) Macedonia: Ivana & Magdalena – Platenka
10. Belarus: Ruslan Aslanov – Volshebstvo
11. Armenia: Mika-Love
12. Ukraine: Anna Trincher – Pochny z sebe
13. Bulgaria: Gabriela Yordanova – The Colour of Hope
14. San Marino: Kamilla Ismailova – Mirror
15. Malta: Destiny Chukunyere – Not My Soul
16. Albania: Mishela Rapo – you Dumba
17. Montenegro: Jana Mirković – Oluja
The broadcast is from 7.30 pm to view on the Dutch NPO3, or online via the website of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest and a stream on YouTube. We cover the show via our account on twitter.