final ‘ Melodifestivalen 2017 ‘ on 11 March
Unfortunately this article is not available in English and has been automatically translated. Please visit our homepage for all English content or get an overview of all English articles here. You can also request a translation by sending us an email.
Between 4 February and 11 March, the weather every Saturday night looking forward to a new episode of Melodifestivalen, as usual each time in another Swedish city.
The Swedish Eurovision heat is going to be a meet unchanged trail : four preliminary rounds with seven songs, of which the top-2 by surge to the finals and the numbers three and four along the second chance round andra chansen or pass. Four of the eight songs from that round still get a ticket to the finals, where twelve songs in end. In the preliminary rounds determine just the Swedish viewers the rash, in the final they get help from European juries.
The SVT has revealed the concrete dates and cities announced. As always travels the entire Swedish Melodifestivalen country by:
- 1st preliminary round: February 4, Göteborg, Scandinavium (room where the Eurovision song contest 1985 time)
- 2nd preliminary round: 11 February, Malmö, Malmö Arena (room where the song contest 2013 time)
- 3rd preliminary round: 18 February, Växjö, Vida Arena
- 4th preliminary round: 25 February, Skellefteå, Skellefteå Kraft Arena
- Second chance round: March 4, Linköping, SAAB Arena
- Final: March 11, Stockholm, Friends Arena
The tickets for the broadcasts go from 31 October in sales.